Wednesday, April 1, 2020

student Gmail accounts

Hello all,

Happy April Fools Day??? HMMM.... Wow, it's April!

You should have received two emails from me.  If you have not responded to an email from me so far this week, it would be helpful for you to do so, so that you are accurately in my inbox!  I have to send all the emails individually for this so it takes a little longer. 

As a note, please when you email me, always include your child's name as quick reference for me at my end - otherwise I have to double check to fail safe from one screen to another to ensure I am sending confidential information to the correct person! 

I've been in meetings and exploring how to set up Google platforms.  I have all the kids passwords updated and will be sending most of those emails and passwords out to you tomorrow (Thursday).

Please remember our students do not have access to anything before our Google meet on Friday, which you will receive an invite to on Friday morning about a half hour prior to our 10:30 meeting time for students.  We have been guided as to when we should send out information to ease this process.

This is a student meeting time and teachers are not permitted conversation, discussion or sharing of any information with parents through this platform. 

Any other Google Classroom access will not go out until Monday morning start up, so don't panic! Thank you for your patience and understanding.  I feel like a newbie teacher again! 

No worries for Friday!  Please remember this is new for all of us and as teachers we have been experimenting with the platforms ourselves to see how to navigate and how it all works. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google access Email sent to parents

I sent this to emails.  Some content has been edited out from here for privacy, so refer to your email first please By now you have rec...